If you were injured in a car park, you will make a claim against the business responsible for the car park. For example, if you were injured due to a pothole in the road or roadworks that were not signposted effectively, your claim will be made against the council or local authority. Slips, trips and falls are some of the most common accidents experienced. We have many years of experiencing in securing compensation for the victims of these types of accidents. Where you have been injured while determine whom you are launching your claim against.